22 October 2008

I Can Do Hard Things.

"I can do all things in Christ which strengtheneth me."

~Philippians 4:13~


"Be of good courage, and he shall strengthen your heart, all ye that have hope in the Lord."

~Psalms 31:24~

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

thanks kate for posting this. It reminds me of when i was having a hard time on my mission and you sent me a talk about being of good cheer. I always appreciate the posative things :)

The Betitas said...

that is a beautiful picture! and those sentiments are true. I know it.

Lori Buhr said...

Since I feel like the whole family may be struggling with a "hard thing" in Uncle Victor's death this is sweet comfort. We will always have trials. Roberta used to say "Life is hard, and then you die!" Keep hoping and believing. Thanks, Katie

Anonymous said...

Thanks for that reassurance that I can do hard things.

Krysta said...

i hear you on this topic right about now...