06 October 2008

I Heart My Family


While my sister, Emily, and her husband, Timmy, were visiting from San Francisco, we had family pictures done for the first time in, ohhhh, 6 years. I love my family! I love my husband. I love my 4 sisters. My brother. My mom. My dad. My 2 brothers-in-law. My children. In that order. (Kidding.) What would I do without you guys?!?!


Can't really name everyone left to right style, so just know, we're all here.



Six years later.




Classic.




Six years (+2 members) later.


My mama hearts my babies.


All 12 of us.

The girls.


These are the times I'm glad they are close in age.





So true. Our lives pretty much revolve around him.

11 comments:

Amy said...

I absolutely LOVE your family photos!!! Who took them?

melanie said...

Very nice Katie!! I love your family.

Unknown said...

Oh I heart your family too. The pictures are great! You really caught a lot of personality in them.

Anonymous said...

yay!!! that was a fun day.

Anonymous said...

What good pictures! Katie you all look so hott! I love the black, it looks sharp and I love that your dad is folding his arms in the top family picture. We need to get some done... Oh wait, Pat's on a mission. Oh, yeah when he gets back Jens family'll be in Japan! oh well!

Michelle said...

Good pics. Your kids are so stinking cute!!! Hope you are doing well.How is the job hunt?

Trudy Ann said...

So CUTE! Your little boy looks so much like you.

Tevye said...

13 - all 13 of us unless the dad is a non-person.

Brooke said...

I LOVE your family too! Aren't families wonderful? You all look fabulous. Oh, precious....

Heather said...

I love the pictures! Especially when they are not totally planned with funny expressions.

jenica said...

they are SOOOO beautiful! you all look so happy and lovey. i just want to squeeze you.

xoxo