08 July 2008

4th of July

Tim was able to come home for the 4th of July weekend. We went to my two favorite places ~ the mountains and the lake. I forgot to take mountain pictures, but here are the lake pictures.


Ahh - beautiful, murky Utah Lake. Hahaha. It might not be the purrtiest lake, but it's where the lake I grew up on, so I love it.


Relax.

Yet another picture to add to the dirty album.

Nice farmer's tan, farm boy.


Relax a little too much and ya just might drown there, buddy.


I have no idea. Anyone else voting for the weirdest brother ever?

Jet skis!

Who needs a puppy?

7 comments:

jenica said...

hahahaha, she is SO dirty! i just love that her skin color and hair color are all one color due to dirt.

xoxo

ps yay for congigal visits!

Angela said...

Kaite, can I just say, your kids look just like you! I am sure there is a little Tim in there, but on some of those pictures I had to take a double look to make sure I wasn't seeing you as a child!

Looks like you all had a great time. I miss Utah. I miss family!!

melanie said...

who would think that girls could get so dirty.... I can imagine what the bath water looks like that she must leave behind..

Bleen said...

AHhhhhhh you finally got to go on some jet skis. At least I thought we were going to try and do that once. Very jealous- I still have yet to ride on one. So fun. Your daughter is about the funniest kid I've seen in a long time- so cute.

BTW Garage sales suck in Utah- don't feel guilty. For some reason they have a weird culture here that spawns the most amazing garage sales. I go practically 3 days out of the week....and my house is starting to look like it. :)

Unknown said...

Yay for Tim coming home for a bit. I was so hoping to see you on the forth but Bobby gave me the scoop. Don't you love that crappy lake. Jason just got a boat so we should go out sometime!

That baby of your could sure use one more princess gene!

Lori Buhr said...

So good to see you for a minute. Thanks for coming and getting Grandma, it saved us all a lot of miles. Your kids are adorable, I hope they never change! They will bring you so many free laughs. Joy, joy, love, love. Happy 4th!

Ashley Thalman said...

i thought jack jack was bob