Emmett William
Born September 11 @ 2:40 AM
Tipping the scales at 10 pounds 3 ounces and 20 inches long
This babe is by far my biggest (by 2 whole pounds) and also my shortest (by 2 whole inches)
He is seriously an amazingly content baby boy, and I can't imagine life without him.
My dad dubbed this photo "I want to Pump. You. Up." Fitting, I'd say, especially if you look in the top right corner where it says "Arnold." Just look at those muscles! He was holding his head up the day after he was born. Whhhaaat?!
So content. My friend, Jenica, took this photo while we hung out at her son's birthday party. Emmett was 4 days old and just happy to be chillin outside.
This kid has some seriously huge feet and hands.
We decided he had to come in the size of extra large - just so he could survive these two.
They are over the moon in love with this little man, just as much as I am.
More to come on his awesome birth story....





7 comments:
Oh, so precious! Congratulations!
AHHHHHHHH!!!! Congratulations!
OH my goodness! SO Sweet and big! Love that..
I LOVE HIM!! Missing him too. Need to cuddle that sweetie pie
Yes me want a birth story :) He is so cute and I just want to get my hands on him. Congrats again!
Hooray! With those hands and feet, I doubt he'll be your shortest for long! Hope recovery goes wonderfully!
Happy to have a new little (big) guy in the family! Love the name!!!!
Post a Comment