I haven't had a Facebook account for over 2 months now, and I am feeling a little out of the loop. I really haven't thought much about Facebook until recently. Apparently, people are having babies, babies were born, someone moved, graduated, had surgery, got engaged ... and I am completely unawares - living in my own little tired world. On the other hand, some people have no idea what the heck we're doing over here in LaLaLand, and think I've just dropped off the face of the earth. Welp. Too bad Facebook. I can't really reactive you now because I changed my password to something ridiculous like RH64234HT9EA and don't really have any way to retrieve it. Oh, and I have a lot more time to do other much more productive things since you've been gone.
So, if I did have a Facebook, here would be my most recent status updates:
*Katie ... ran 11 miles today. In Heber. No smog. No oxygen. Lots of wind. I love
Heber.
*Katie ... is tired.
*Katie ... is still tired.
*Katie ... thinks her kids are the funnest. Even if funnest isn't a word. Is it?
*Katie ... is gaining weight training for a marathon. Who does that?
*Katie's ... husband is wearing an apron. And cooking GF apple pie. I heart my wifey.
*Katie ... wants to know - What's Your Latest Status Update?
4 comments:
Well, I was one of those crazy folks who had a baby. He's 3 weeks old and almost 11 years younger than his big sister. We love him. You can check out pictures on my blog www.stefsmama.blogspot.com
tired of winter, sick kids, Diego, a lingering head cold that just won't go away, lame doctors who thinks it's normal to have a cold for 2.5 months, having husband gone all the time, and Diego. Did I mention Diego? Some rays of sunshine for today- cinnamon rolls (thanks staci-sorry for being a blubbering mess!) and skyping with my mom. I feel like hibernating with cinnamon rolls.
Now you know. :)
My most current update would be...doing homework with Arianna, listening to Alyna whine, and making sure Kayla isn't eating small toys. That is what I am during right now...other than typing to you.
My status update isn't Facebook able yet anyway. I am having in a baby. Can you believe it? Only 6 weeks now but we are excited. It's year of the babies in my family!
Post a Comment