Score!!! I remember that test all too well. It is so awesome and rewarding to know you are almost done isn't it? I remember. Where are you thinking of starting out? Way to go on accomplishing a seemingly impossible task. The payoff is here!
Brianne - I would really just like to start out in general med-surg for a year or two. See some things, work on my skills, and then branch out from there ... do some ICU or ER, maybe a little home health someday ... I really don't know - I just know it feels so good to be almost done!! :)
3 comments:
Score!!!
I remember that test all too well. It is so awesome and rewarding to know you are almost done isn't it? I remember. Where are you thinking of starting out? Way to go on accomplishing a seemingly impossible task. The payoff is here!
Brianne - I would really just like to start out in general med-surg for a year or two. See some things, work on my skills, and then branch out from there ... do some ICU or ER, maybe a little home health someday ... I really don't know - I just know it feels so good to be almost done!! :)
Amazing! Well done sister, well done!
Post a Comment