18 May 2010

3 Days And Counting.

My last nursing school finals have been taken. This week I'm taking a review class and on Friday I take the second biggest test of my life. The Exit Exam. While I'm incredibly excited, I'm a little scared. I've learned a lot. I know a lot. Family, friends, co-workers, and church members sometimes ask me for advice. I hear a lot about bowel habits, sleep disturbances, pregnancy woes and worries - I don't mind. It's actually kind of flattering that a co-worker would feel comfortable asking me about bowel habits. Yeah - flattering, no?

BUT here is my disclaimer: I'm pretty much a nursing student. Novice nurse. Graduate nurse. Whatever you want to call it. I don't know enough to be a whole lot of helpful. I just know enough to be a whole lot of dangerous.

You have been warned.

2 comments:

Lindsay said...

You are so close! Hooray!!

Ashley Thalman said...

You'll do great Katie! I am so excited for you!