27 April 2010

"In Whatsoever State I Am In, Therewith To Be Content

"Be careful for nothing; but in everything by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known unto God.

"And the peace of God, which passeth all understanding, shall keep your hearts and minds through Jesus Christ.

"Finally, bretheren, whatsoever things are true, whatsoever things are honest, whatsoever things are just, whosoever things are pure, whatsoever things are lovely, whatsoever things are of good report; if there be any virtue, and if there be any praise, think on these things.

"Those things which ye have both learned, and received, and heard, and seen in me, do: and the God of peace shall be with you.

"Not that I speak in respect of want: for I have learned, in whatsoever state I am, therewith to be content.

"I know both how to be abased, and I know how to abound: everywhere and in all things I am instructed both to be full and to be hungry, both to abound and to suffer need.

"I can do all things through Christ which strengtheneth me."


~Philippians 4: 6-13~

No comments: