11 August 2008

I Survived Girls Camp 2008!



More pictures and stories to come ... I barely have time to post this because I am extremely exhausted from an awesome Girls Camp at Bear Lake, 2 sick babies who have been running fevers for 3 days (AND NIGHTS), going back to work and getting certified as a CNA (which means I have about 4,000 vocabulary words to memorize before I can go to bed), trying to keep myself from reading Breaking Dawn (which came in the mail while I was gone), nearly hand-washing 8 loads of camping laundry and then hanging them to dry since our washer AND our dryer were apparently soul mates and had to follow each other into the abyss, and sweeping the carpet because the vacuum also gave up the ghost the same day as the dryer ....

I'M TRYING TO PRIORITIZE HERE SO BEAR WITH ME!

9 comments:

Unknown said...

Those pictures are beautiful!!!!
I can't believe that you still have soooooooo much going on. There is no hurry to get your stuff. Good luck.

The Betitas said...

are you eventually going to get your RN? Whats your plan?

Kristy Dean said...

you are an a amazing women! I marvel at you.

I love you and if you ever need anything please let me now.

Ashley Thalman said...

back to school, back to school....! ALWAYS a good move. Its great that you took the break you needed.

Tiffy!! said...

So I just got a new washer and dryer that I am trying to get rid of. If you want them you are welcome to them...

Jessica said...

Girl you do have a lot going on! I am sorry to hear about your appliances! If you need a roll of quarters for the laundry let me know... or you could come do them I am sure at Jenny or I's house!

Heather said...

*bows* *gravels* I marvel at your feet. Just tell me now, your Superwoman right? Am I right? I promise I wont tell anyone your real identity!
*winks*

Amy said...

Love the pictures!!! You look so young... I had a hard time figuring out which girl was you!! What are your youthful secrets?

Lori Buhr said...

You will make it through and look back and see how this time in your life made you so strong! You are awesome and I love you.