03 August 2008

Have A Great 28!

Tim's 28th birthday was this Saturday, so I took him on a little hike up to Stewart Falls in Provo Canyon. We packed Cafe Rio in 2 miles, and then barely packed ourselves out again. I do not recommend eating a 2 ton Cafe Rio salad and then going hiking. Everything was awesome, other then the severe stomach cramps for the last half of the trip.



The hike.



The falls.



Barely breathing after our meal.



I swear Tim really isn't chronically pissed off. He can be a pretty nice guy if he puts his mind to it.




Completely unprovoked (ahem) smearing of chocolate frosting. This picture makes it look like I was enjoying the frosting fest, which I was not.



The man smeared frosting on my teeth. Which probably means I had my mouth open and screaming in protest when it happened.

Believe it or not, this little man smeared that frosting on his face all by himself.

5 comments:

Ringo and Company said...

Happy Birthday Tim!

jenica said...

happy birthday tim-tim! i love stewart falls, what a romantic place. ;-D

vavavooom!

xoxo

Unknown said...

Happy Birthday Tim. Looks like a great day spent together. Minus the frosting face ;)

Bleen said...

I'm glad you made the disclaimer that he isn't chronically pissed off. I still don't think I'd like to run into him in a dark alley! :) How I miss Provo Canyon and Cafe Rio. Lucky!

Lori Buhr said...

We did the Mt. Timp cave hike on Tuesday and my calves are crying to be donated as muscle and tissue to another body! But it was such a beautiful day and totally worth the effort! Happy birthday Tim!