29 July 2007

Mystery

It has to be a natural phenomenon that I always seem to run out of everything at the exact same time! What am I talking about, you ask. Let me explain ...

I try not to go to Walmart unless I have at least 5 things to pick up, because I can't seem to make it out of that store without spending over 100$, even if I just went in for *one* thing. I always find something else that I absolutely cannot live without. So this last trip my list looked a little something like this:

*laundry soap *toothpaste *cotton balls *dryer sheets *clorox *bathroom cleaner *vitamins *trash bags *cotton swabs *baby wash * Mia diapers *Jacks diapers *Jacks night-time diapers * wet ones *paper towels *dish soap *dishwasher soap *shampoo *conditioner *mascara *kleenex

Because we had run out of ALL of these things the exact same time. Sounds a little fishy, doesn't it? I should just keep a *Walmart* piggy bank and fill it up so I don't have to break the bank every few months when everything disappears simultaneously.

1 comment:

jenica said...

i know exactly what you're talking about. it's always the bigbox items all at once!