Lava Hot Springs. It was 52 degrees outside and about 102-110 degrees in the water.
The kids loved it, and it was beautiful!
Emmett is my only child not fond of water. He was perfectly content just sitcking his feet in. He eventually got all the way in, and even got his hair wet, so that was a big deal!
Whale Impersonation and Mermaid Photo Bomber
Shes's hiding from baseball under the baseball blanket.
Actually, she's hiding from the wind and cold.
Sliding into home. He was safe, in case you were wondering.
I know whoTrace gets his dimples from.
I seriously just can't even!
So this is Emmett's baseball face. Kid cracks me up!
He mostly bats left handed, even though he's right handed.
This is the first year he's started batting right handed sometimes, "But only against left handed pitchers, mom!"
8 hours of ball games, 4 hours of warmups, rain storms, hail storms, wind storms, cranky babies, toddler tantrums, and lots and lots of driving .... This is one worn out mama!
We stayed in a little cabin at Lava Hot Springs. We promised the kids we could roast masrshmellows. You can't tell in this picture, but it's raining. They said, "But you promised!"
And then I made them take baths.
Sometimes baseball is serious.
But mostly it's just fun.
What can I say about this picture? Kid is cray-cray.
























1 comment:
yea for more pictures! I love seeing your kids. And you of course :)
Post a Comment