27 May 2015

Trace: 6 months

Trace turned 6 months old at the beginning of May! He's 19 pounds 14 ounces (85%) and is 30 inches long (99%). He is such a happy little man! The doctor found another unsuspecting ear infection at his check-up.  He found one at his 4 month check-up as well.  I had NO idea! He was a little *less* happy- I mean - I can't even classify it as "cranky," but nothing to make me think he needed to be taken to the doctor.  Poor guy.  He's crawling, sitting up on his own, and he doesn't really like solid foods.  We offer him some every evening, and he just makes funny faces.  He is more interested in hitting the tray on his chair than he is in eating.  What a weirdo! My other kids LOVED everything food, so this behavior is new to me.  I mean, whose son are you anyway, Trace?!  He's just about the cutest thing I've ever seen with those dimples, though. I love him so very, very much! He is truly a blessing!
 
 

 
Trace and Emmett are about the best-est of friends I could ever imagine.  Trace loves Jack and Mia so much, but he just beams whenever Emmett walks in the room. 
Emmett loves Trace just as much, and the first thing he asks every morning is, "Where Tracer?" Emmett tends to play a little too rough for Trace at times, but give Trace a little more growing , and I think he'll be an OK match for his big brother.

No comments: