We blessed Trace on February 1, 2015.
Jackson broke his hand playing tether ball. He stayed at school all day and came home and said he jammed his finger. I was pretty sure it was more than jammed, and sure enough, his finger was broken, down into his middle knuckle/hand. Poor kid. He had to get an injection and get it set into place and wear a pretty tight splint to keep it in place for 2 weeks. He's now graduated to a hard cast for 4 more weeks. No baseball or basketball for him for a while! He missed going down with his team to St. George for the President's Day tournament, something we were all bummed out about!
I'm back at work. I can't believe 12 weeks of maternity leave came and went so quickly! My saving grace is nap time, when I can get both little boys down at the same time. However, Emmett seems to be transitioning into no naps - or wanting to take super late afternoon naps as evidenced in the picture below. This is what goes on during nap time at our house. He insists that I call him "Conductor." This kid cracks me up. Unless it's nap time and he's got his train on the bed and refuses to sleep. Then him insisting on me calling him "Conductor" isn't so hilarious. (Don't mind the blanket over the window in the background. I'm too cheap to buy blackout curtains, and I don't sew.). ;)
Sara made custom superhero capes and masks for the little niece and nephews. She is amazing and Emmett calls himself Soup-E Why. His cape has monsters on it, and has a big E on the back. He loves it!
Happy Valentines Day 2015







No comments:
Post a Comment