29 April 2011

All I Got.

These random posts are about all I can get out anymore. Life gets too, too busy. So, here's to being random.

*Tim just grilled the most delicious salmon. Oh man. That man can grill.

*We moved. Yep. We did. The day before the marathon. We're still unpacking.

*I gained 8 pounds and 3% body fat training for this marathon. The pounds I don't really care about. The body fat %? WHAT? Who gains 3% body fat in 5 months with intense training? Me, apparently.

*I've never seen Goonies. I know. Lame. I'm gonna watch it tonight. (*Update: I did not watch Goonies. I went to bed instead.)

*I ran for the first time today - since the marathon. 3 miles. Then I quit running because I could. Best. Run. Ever.

*I haven't lifted weights in 4 months. I've been to the gym 4 times this week to lift weights. I can barely move.

*Note to self: Don't watch movies with a 5 year old. 1) They never stop talking 2) They ask the weirdest questions every 10 seconds.

*I need good book recommendations. Good, as in, I can read them at 3AM and they will keep me awake instead of putting me to sleep.

*I cut out sugar. I don't even crave it, really. Ironically, all I want is salt now. Namely, sweet chili rice chips.

*I love my new house. I miss my old house.

*Mia's new last name is Mia Enthusiasm. She gave it to herself.

*Jackson wants to be a clown when he grows up. He even makes me pull up You Tube videos of people juggling. This has been his biggest dream for at least a year now. Clown school, here we come.

5 comments:

Rachel Dean-Dastrup said...

Heyyyy You guuuyyysss! haha I have only seen bits and pieces of the goonies.

Mia Enthusiasm? I LOVE IT!

Amy said...

Congrats on the move!!

I love sweet chili rice chips too! They are addicting!!

I enjoy your random posts!!!

Anonymous said...

Yeah It seems' like every one is moving! you, Ang, us, but where is the question I have for every one... except for us!

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
melanie said...

YAY for your move! We are neighbors now... WOOT WOOT!