26.2 miles. 4 hours 42 minutes 40 seconds. 26.2 miles. Pace 10:47 miles. 26.2 miles. One dead i-shuffle. 26.2 miles. Blisters. Chaffing. Aching. Pain. 26.2 miles. 2 Goo packets. 1 Cliff bar. 1 handful of sweedish fish. Lots of water. Even more Powerade. 26.2 miles. 12th place in my division. 26.2 miles. I should mention there were only 20 people in my division. 4,145 calories burned. 26.2 miles. Too many hills for my taste. Did I mention I ran 26.2 miles? Yeah. I did.
6 comments:
Congratulations! That's so _______. . .I can't even think of the right word.
So awesome! I bet you're glad it's finished! You should feel so accomplished!
Way To Go! That is 26.6 miles more than me!!
Oh my goodness! I am so inspired and so proud and so happy and so oh my gosh! I have been thinking of your pain for the whole weekend and I am so happy for this report!.
Again
?
GREAT JOB KATIE-BUG! I actually was downtown for the Utes tailgating and their spring game. I tried to spot you in the mass of runners as we tried to manuver through the detours to get to the stadium. I didn't see you though. :(
out of control
Post a Comment