I love checking your blog every few months. My mother in law had to go back to nursing school with five kids 8 and under. Her children aren't scarred for life. Kids get used to their own situations and that is just the norm to them. I think you seem like a great, unselfish, mommy. Good luck!
6 comments:
I JUST saw these at whole foods and was going to get some but Gunner was fussy so I passed them up! DANG.
Did you dip them in my apple butter?!
Of course!! We are now out of your apple butter and will be needing some more. :)
You can buy them at The Sunflower Market. I have had a few different brands and love them.
i can attest!
HEy Katie,
I love checking your blog every few months. My mother in law had to go back to nursing school with five kids 8 and under. Her children aren't scarred for life. Kids get used to their own situations and that is just the norm to them. I think you seem like a great, unselfish, mommy. Good luck!
Post a Comment