A Bee And A Bear
You will do great! Good luck. And wow holy notes!
Good luck, good luck, good luck! your notes actually look very organized! I would be shocked if they weren't. I mean you are the organized sister...
WAS the organized sister ... ;)
Ha ha... I pulled out my Audeology notes that I had saved because there was so much good information... and I cant read ANY OF IT. So after keeping them for 2 years i had to trash them because I couldnt read it. Good luck !
Post a Comment
4 comments:
You will do great! Good luck. And wow holy notes!
Good luck, good luck, good luck! your notes actually look very organized! I would be shocked if they weren't. I mean you are the organized sister...
WAS the organized sister ... ;)
Ha ha... I pulled out my Audeology notes that I had saved because there was so much good information... and I cant read ANY OF IT. So after keeping them for 2 years i had to trash them because I couldnt read it. Good luck !
Post a Comment