04 June 2009

Two Down. Three To Go.

Two semesters down. Three to go. I have this week off of work and school and have done just about everything I wanted to do, except relax. We've gone to the drive-in, laid a new patio, planted a garden, cleaned out every closet in the house, gone to the library, had tickle and pillow fights in the morning, planted flower pots, gone to the zoo, gone to the dinosaur park, gone on bike rides, gone swimming, watched Benjamin Button, cooked breakfast every morning, and we're going camping and having a BBQ this weekend. Whew. I need a nap.



Z, Mia, and Jack on the train at the zoo
Snow cones and blue mouths

He thinks we're here

She thinks we're there

Nasty monkey

Swimming. Best place on earth.

Next to "Saratops"

Going for a ride



Feeding the locals


Feet

I agree

I never get to see them in the morning


Good morning, babies.

7 comments:

The Betitas said...

It looks like you guys have had a TON of fun! Im so glad you had a week off to hang out with your family.

Anonymous said...

Yeah we've missed you in the blogging world! What a beautiful family and a fun week you had! XOXO

Jen and Allen said...

Sooo fun It looks like you do need a nap I would be out for 3 days after all that fun. Hope you enjoy your break. And thanks for posting it is helping my KD withdrawles. Love ya

melanie said...

Mia is getting so big. It has been awhile since we have seen you guys. Glad you were able to have some time to recharge your batteries.

Jessica said...

Oh how I've missed your blog. Your kids are so adorable! Glad to see your making the most of your week off.

Amy said...

Looks like fun!!!

jenica said...

i am so happy to see you happy! soaking it all up. i can't believe she's two already. *sigh*

xoxo