02 September 2008

Do. You. Realize. What. YOU'VE. DONE!

Tim and I were talking last week about possibly wanting to get another puppy. Someday. Just thinkin'. Maybe.

Yesterday, my mom surprised my kids (and me) with this little Shih Tzu. *Thanks Mom!*

We named her Tinkerbell.




I don't know what happened to the sound. Oh - and the Dad got the baby dressed that morning. I think it's a too small onsie with pajama bottoms. Nice.

5 comments:

Jessica said...

At least Shitzu's are easy! Really the worst part about them is getting them groomed every few months. But ours is so mellow and low maintance. He rarely barks and is fairly clean. Good luck with Tinkerbell!

Anonymous said...

Oh i love it!!! Mia is so cute with tink! I can't stand it

The Betitas said...

That is the best reaction! The kids are going to adore that little dog!

Unknown said...

I can't even believe that you have a little puppy. So cute. I'm feeling jealous, that's odd. Mia is SO cute in that video. I'm sure they will both love her to death (well hopefully not to death!).

Heather said...

TEHE.... I AM LAUGHING IN HYSTERICS RIGHT NOW!!!! Now you will feel my same puppy pain!

I LOVE MY PUPPY, but I also want to kill him a lot.
tehe.