It is amazing how much can happen in 5 years! It is so sweet to see you both grow and change and add little ones to your life! Congratulations on 5 years and on all the good that has come with those 5 years. I love you.
Happy Anniversary!! I love the shoes. I wore flip flops to my wedding and they were swell. No sore feet at the end of the day---the most important thing right?
8 comments:
Happy late 5 years!!! You two make a happy, beautiful couple!
Happy Anniversary!!!
I remember going to your reception :) You are still as cute as ever!
awww. happy anniversary! i was big and pregnant at your wedding. ;-D
how is it that you have been married for 5 whole years!!! it blows my mind! that is such a long time!
It is amazing how much can happen in 5 years! It is so sweet to see you both grow and change and add little ones to your life! Congratulations on 5 years and on all the good that has come with those 5 years. I love you.
Happy Anniversary!! I love the shoes. I wore flip flops to my wedding and they were swell. No sore feet at the end of the day---the most important thing right?
Oh Katie your wedding was so simple and elegant and so romantic! And your blog is making me cry!
Post a Comment