I'm not even going to try to attempt catching up on the last 9 months of our lives! I have wanted to blog for a long time, but catching up seemed too daunting, so I'm not going to try. I'm going to start with this weekend. Jackson has been playing superleauge baseball since August. He's on a team that my dad and Tim coach called the Westside Pirates. We play 1-2 games every Monday night, and 2 games every Saturday, and travel anywhere from Salem and Payson, up to Salt Lake. He played in the Memorial Day tournament this weekend, and lucky duck, got to miss school on Friday to play a whole lot of baseball. He's loving it. He mostly plays first base (which, I might add, he's an AWESOME first baseman!) and he is learning how to pitch. He informed me last night that he is going to be a professional baseball player and make more money in one year than I'll ever make in my lifetime. However, he isn't going to give me any money, because I have my own job. Go figure.

One of my favorite pictures: My dad at third base, coaching Jack to keep rounding on to home.
He's running ....
He made it home ... see the bat?
Bats are not good things to step on when you're running full speed ahead.
This is his game face. Baseball can be very serious.
This is how Emmett feels about half way through a double header.
And sometimes, you just chill in the dugout, spitting sunflower seeds with your buddies.
1 comment:
yea! a blog post! I have missed you.
Post a Comment