Mother's Day or engagement photo? I know we live in rural Utah, but don't worry, we've already had the discussion about who we can and can't marry.
Mia's preschool graduation
My little brother, Bobby's high school graduation. Ahh - he's all grown up. Literally. This kid is like 6'3 and still growing.
Tried my hand at cake decorating for Mia's birthday. I really don't think I should quit my job quite yet, no? Seriously, kudos to whoever can figure out what this was supposed to be. In the end, I'm not even sure I knew what I was going for in the first place. But I definitely wasn't going for creepy or bat-like.
Boating with cousins. I seriously have the squishiest nephew ever.
More boating with cousins.
Super awesome homemade slip'n'slides.
Jackson's card to his teacher. Any guesses what he got her?
Carnival with auntie.
Mia turned 5! And had a princess party with her aunties and grandma. I seriously did not have it in me to throw her a friend party with about 10 little princesses running around. I don't think she minded.
Jackson's kindergarten graduation. Not sure who the lady with the legs is there in the back, but pretty much every kindergartner now has a picture with her in it.
1 comment:
Such cute pictures!!
Post a Comment