07 August 2011

Jack In The Hat.

You can find him at the store. You can find him in a church. You can find him while he's eating. You can find him while he's sleeping. You can find him at his house. You can find him at the pool. You can find him with his friends. You can find him at the park. You can find him at the lake.




Obviously, I can't rhyme like Dr. Seuss. But seriously. This hat goes everywhere.



2 comments:

Rachel Dean-Dastrup said...

And I love it! He is so serious about his hat.

Bleen said...

Did you really think disabling comments on the previous post would prevent me from saying something? :) I'm becoming a loudmouth in my old age.

Anyways, I hope you will feel consoled that you aren't the only one who has had to have that awkward conversation. I lost pregnancies at 3 and 6 months, which was especially awkward because then people would ask me where my baby was. It's a difficult thing to go through. I'm thinking of you!