22 July 2011

Rumors Are Flyin'...

And this time they're true.
It's hard to keep it a secret when you tell your kids first, and even though we talked about it being a surprise, the first time Mia saw anybody (and that anybody just happened to be my brother-in-law Devin) she yelled, "My mom has a baby in her tummy!" End surprise. And then there's always Facebook, which is where, if I am not mistaken, most of you heard the news via my dad. And although it's a little early to be announcing it for my comfort after past experiences, the word is already spreading fast, as is my belly. So here's to surprises and new babies!

FYI: I'm due in March. March 17th. The kids are convinced that a leprechaun is going to bring the baby to us. I'm perfectly happy not ruining THAT surprise for them.

8 comments:

Bleen said...

Yay for babies!! I'm really happy for you. Your kids are too cute to not want to add to the bunch.

Ringo and Company said...

Awesome Katie!!!!! It was all a buzz in Fort Robinson. . .and I wondered if you knew we all knew. . .

Jen and Allen said...

Congrats... So happy for you.

Unknown said...

Yay! Congrats. Hope you are feeling well. Baby news is so hard to keep under wraps cause it's just so darn exciting.

Lindsay said...

What happy news! Congratulations! Also, thanks for the heads up: I will remember to wait to announce a pregnancy to my kids until I'm ready to announce it to everyone else. :)

Anonymous said...

That is sooo awesome! I was hoping you'd make an announcement soon! How fun to be preggo with most of your sisters.

Heather said...

Congrats on your amazing news!

Brianne said...

Congrats Katie!!! Three children is a wild adventure! I think you should dye your baby green when you have him/her to humor your kids....I think they'd really appreciate that. Ha!