Just a sample of my very own stream of consciousness.
Need a vacation.
Shouldn't I be doing something productive?
That double helix ladder at the park looks like a strand of DNA.
Oh my gosh, I've been brainwashed.
There's a quiz tomorrow.
It's Sunday. Just relax.
Oh my gosh, I can't remember the difference between hypertrophic cardiomyopathy and dilated cardiomyopathy.
Oh my gosh, I really have been brainwashed.
Did I wash my scrubs?
Breathe in. Breathe out.
I need to work on that concept map for clinical.
I should really study for that quiz.
What was the name of that med again?
Holy crap! I can't even pronounce that.
Calm. Calm. Ommmmmm.
A.D.P.I.E. - oh how I hate thee.
Cardiac tamponade. Cardiac tamponade. Why can't I remember what that means?!
Assess. Diagnose. Plan. Implement. Evaluate. Repeat.
Wait, how many types of leukemia are there?
RELAX! DAMN IT!
(Short circuit. Static. More static. White noise.)
I really need a vacation.
4 comments:
the day will come when you think normally again right?
I hope so! I hope I'm not permanently brain washed. I'll bet Timmy is the same way. Totally brain washed. He may not even know it! But I don't think doctors ever recover. That's why they're so weird. :P
I remember those days. Try your best now and remember that in 2 years after your degree you forget all of this again and have to say to yourslef. Why did a study so hard? I knew this at one point in time why cant I think of it now? Where did I put that so I can look it up again cuase I have totaly forgotten what that means.
Good luck and know when you start studing in your dreams and quizing your slef in your sleep that you have probably done enough :)
haha, so that's why when I try and do a facial on you you are twitching.... Explains a lot!
Post a Comment