27 September 2009

Two Left.

I now have three semesters down with two more to go. Between each semester I get a week off. One week. One little week. And my week is over. It started out great, but ended up ... well, not quite the way I had planned. Let me give you a little peak:

Friday: Jackson's 4th birthday party. Lots of food, family, friends, and a chocolate fountain with plenty of fruit, marshmallows, and rice krispies to dip in it.





Saturday: Went to my parent's house so Jackson could drive his new Corvette. Then we headed up to South Fork for a weenie-roast, with, of course, more marshmallows.













Sunday: After church I spent all day (and I am not exaggerating - I really mean ALL day) in bed and read Wuthering Heights cover to cover. Again.



Monday: We headed up Ogden canyon to the Dinosaur Park with some friends.




Tuesday: I spent all day cleaning, doing laundry, going to the library, helping Tim change the brakes and oil on the van, and getting caught up so we could leave for San Francisco on Wednesday after I got off work.

Wednesday: Work 12 hours. Get home to a very sick baby girl. Cancel San Fran trip.
(Here I wish I were inserting pictures of us on a beach in San Francisco with my sister. And I will definately spare you pictures of what happened next.)

Thursday: Hold Mia. Go to doctors. Hold Mia. Do some pukey laundry.

Friday: Hold Mia. Go to InstaCare. Hold Mia.

Saturday: Clean house. Visit parents. Go on bike ride.

Sunday: Church. Read most of the first book of the Wheel of Time series by Robert Jordan and wonder when I will ever have time to finish it. Freak out about going back to school.

And so, 4th semester, I will see you in the morning.

3 comments:

Jen and Allen said...

What made her so sick? was it all the sugar? Sorry that you didnt have a fun weekend. Good luck this semester.GoGoGO you can do it super mom!

Anonymous said...

good luck this semester! I'm excited to have the babies over more this fall... although feel sad for you to be so busy.

The Betitas said...

I LOVED these pictures. Some beach pictures and a pregnant lady would have definitely complemented the others but its okay! Im just glad Mia is feeling better. I didn't know that Jackson got a CAR for his birthday!!!!! THAT IS AWESOME!!!! I love and miss you guys!