A Bee And A Bear
Yeah Does any one know if Its a boy or girl. My friends let the Dr tell the kidds and it was a surprise from mom and dad for 5 months.... I wouldnt trust my kids to keep it a seecret that long. Congrats and glad things are looking good.
Yay for baby. I always thought if you already have one of each then why not not find out! So fun.
No one knows the gender except the ultrasound tech ... Well, "and Jesus knows,too" according to Mia. :)
I am interested to know what Mia thinks it is.
ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh so cute as a bug!!! September feels forever away! I cant wait for this precious baby! I think its a boy :)
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Yeah Does any one know if Its a boy or girl. My friends let the Dr tell the kidds and it was a surprise from mom and dad for 5 months.... I wouldnt trust my kids to keep it a seecret that long. Congrats and glad things are looking good.
Yay for baby. I always thought if you already have one of each then why not not find out! So fun.
No one knows the gender except the ultrasound tech ... Well, "and Jesus knows,too" according to Mia. :)
I am interested to know what Mia thinks it is.
ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh so cute as a bug!!! September feels forever away! I cant wait for this precious baby! I think its a boy :)
Post a Comment