26 September 2011

Deprived.

Mia just asked me, "What's for dinner?"

Me: "Chicken nuggets." I found a box of GF chicken nuggets at Macey's. Oh yeah - they cost me $6 for 15 nuggets. I've been saving them for a special day like today. You know, a day where I've worked all weekend and had a total of 11 hours of sleep in 4 days.

Her response:

"What are chicken nuggets?"

Wowzer. Talk about child abuse.

4 comments:

Heather said...

That is hystarical! Geeze... today's youth!

Jen and Allen said...

Yeah my kids havent had them either dont feel too bad.

Ty and Melissa said...

Hi Katie. Sorry to be random here but your cousin Jen Rogers and I are friends. We knew each other when we lived in North Dakota and she told me recently that you work nights. I am about to do so as well and she thought you could maybe have some tips. I will be doing CNA work at a hospital, and I see on your blog that you are a nurse. Any tips or thoughts would be awesome!

The Shepherds said...

I'd give anything for my kiddos not to know what chicken nuggets are. And pizza, and ice cream and hot dogs......