Remember that
someday that we were going to get a boat so we could catch "real" fish? Apparently,
someday wasn't soon enough for Tim.
Someday turned into today (or 2 weeks ago, rather). Surprise! (Yeah - I was surprised, too.) It's a 1987 Sea Ray. Yeah. I said 1987. Don't worry - we took it out and didn't even sink. Or get stuck in the middle of the lake. I even got my butt up on a wake board - so it works with more than just 2 paddles and some man muscles. And although it does need a *little* (GULP) cosmetic work, it's turned out to be a blast. Captain Jack doesn't even care that the seats are held together with duct tape.
3 comments:
I'm jealous of your 1987 boat. So there. We just recently moved to a place where you could even do boating and now I'm wishing I had bought that inflatable raft I saw months ago at a garage sale. Too fun!!
or that his life jacket is pink :) So fun I hope you get time to take it out alot when its nice!
Yesterday when I heard about the rescue going on at Utah Lake. . .I kept wondering it it was you guys. I think that I stole your sunscreen. I left mine in your boat. . .sorry!
Post a Comment